The technical program of NEWCAS 2017 will include special sessions to complement the regular technical program with emerging topics of particular interest to the attendees. Organizers of special session are invited to submit a session rationale as well as a short biography, along with the list of invited papers. Please submit proposals by emails before the 22nd of January, 2017.
Special Sessions Proposal Guideline
Special sessions proposals should be submitted by January 22, 2017, and must include:
- Topical Title (approx. 10 words)
- Organizers name and affiliation
- Session rationale and outline (approx. 500 words)
- List of invited papers including the author affiliation, paper title and abstract (approx. 100 words).
Special Sessions invited papers:
- The special sessions invited papers will undergo the same review process as the regular papers.
- The special session proposals acceptance notification, to be made based on session description and paper abstracts, will be sent on January 30th, which will leave the authors about one month to finalize their full papers.
- The deadline for invited papers submission is the same as for regular papers, i.e. February 26th.
- The special session papers are regular 4-page submissions, and if accepted they will be published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
- Notifications for Special Session papers will be the same as for regular papers.
Please submit proposals by email to Special Sessions co-Chairs:
- Benoît Gosselin, Université Laval, Québec, QC, Canada (Benoit.Gosselin at gel.ulaval.ca)
- Fabrice Monteiro, Université de Lorraine, Metz, France (fabrice.monteiro at univ-lorraine.fr)
- Mohammed Tabaa, Ecole Marocaine des Sciences de l’Ingénieur, Casablanca, Marocco (med.tabaa at gmail.com)